Do you have a Wearisma user guide?
How do I cast and evaluate influencers?
How do I track and report on my influencers?
How do I use Brand Analytics?
What is good Engagement Rate?
Our guide to Engagement Rates can be found here:
How do you calculate ‘Media Value’?
Media value is computed based on an average rate card of an influencer with a certain level of following, reach, engagement across platform by sector and geography, similar to how media value is computed for print etc.
For example, if a brand is covered by a magazine in a double-page spread, it is as if the brand received the media value equivalent to the rate card charged by the magazine. The calculation is similar for influencers. We constantly receive media packs from influencers to calibrate our model and provide media value accordingly.
Factors include followers of the influencer who posted, engagement of the post and the values tied to each of these factors based on industry averages, dynamically adjusted by weightings depending on sectors, seasonality etc.
The industry average takes into account influencers’ media kit to determine coverage by influencers of a specific size of following and engagement rates, etc within a given sector and country.
Do you have a concrete example of your Media Value calculation?
As our algorithm is constantly changing and is dependant on multiple factors, our Media Value calculation is different for each influencer. This is because the algorithm looks at each influencers individual following and engagements and compares this to other influencers with the same number of followers and engagements, which we have been provided with a rate card (price per post) for.
How do I track Instagram stories?
- Through our official Instagram integration, StoryVault. Simply share your unique landing page with your influencers, along with the below information if need be.
- Influencers must authenticate their account by logging in via their Instagram Business Account connected to their Facebook Page in order for us to track their Instagram stories and insights. Please note, influencers must be in an Activity in order for this tracking to work.
- Similar to when an influencer sends you screenshots of content and both metrics, this is the data we receive from the integration and includes tap backs, tap forwards, impressions and reach (for instagram posts).
- Need help asking your influencers to login? Our suggested contract copy can be found here.
What can I do if an influencer hasn’t logged into StoryVault?
To upload Instagram story screenshots, simply:
- Click into your Activity
- Select ‘Content Analytics’
- Select the ‘Instagram Stories’ tab
- Select ‘Add Stories’ button
- Select the influencer from the drop-down
- Upload your file
How do I know if my influencers have logged into StoryVault?
Check-in on your Activity, scrolling past the charts to the list of Influencers. If you see a green lock symbol next to an influencers name, they have logged into StoryVault.
The red lock next to an influencers name means they were at one point logged into StoryVault, but either unlinked their account or the access expired due to inactivity. You’ll just need to ask them to reauthenticate their account using the relevant StoryVault link.
How is audience data calculated?
Our audience model works by reviewing the most recent likes and comments on an influencers posts to show a reflection who is currently engaging with an influencers content. We can then see the gender split, country split, most commented emojis to show sentiment and which topics are of interest.
Can I track sales using Wearisma?
Our Clicks & Sales Tracking allows you to seamlessly integrate your Google Analytics into Wearisma, in order to see clicks and sales for each influencer in your campaign. Simply generate a link within your Activity, give it to your influencers to use on Swipe Ups or YouTube videos, and check back in to see the results.
How do I measure the cost and impact of my influencers?
Our guide to measuring the cost and impact of influencers can be found here:
What is WISPR? How do I track my brand mentions?
- By logging into the WISPR app via our official Instagram integration, you will be able to track all of the content your brand is tagged in.
- Simply use this WISPR link https://www.wispr.app/client-login to reconnect your Instagram Business account via your Facebook Page.
- All permissions must be enabled on Facebook’s end as their approval process is very stringent. Our app will only receive data required for the use case of tracking influencer mentions.
Still haven’t found a suitable answer? Contact our Client Success Team!