WeArisma is an influencer marketing solution helping brands and agencies understand, measure and optimise influencer marketing RoI. We help clients increase the effectiveness of their influencer marketing strategy and grow brand equity.
As the importance of influencer marketing grows and as the industry matures, so does the need for independent effectiveness specialists. Join us in our mission of bringing independent measurement, accountability and effectiveness to the industry.
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer looking to accelerate their career in design leadership as a part of a creative and dynamic team.
We have a fantastic culture with a collaborative environment where everyone pitches in and has the chance to excel.
As a UI/UX Designer at Wearisma, you will be an advocate for crafting a visually rich, intuitive, and user-centric design across the whole customer experience, providing information for management to make decisions and delivering platform tools in an effective and efficient manner through design, user research, prototyping, and storytelling.
- Drive end-to-end design initiatives to create an intuitive and delightful experience for our users.
- Create high quality responsive UI designs and optimize existing designs for user-facing web applications ensuring intuitive and best user experience.
- Create user stories, journeys, intuitive and user-centric wireframes, page layouts, prototypes, mockups, and UI designs with an application of usability principles.
- Research and synthesize user data to create ‘simple’ practical design solutions to complex design challenges.
- Maintain design standards throughout the products’ interface, as well as continue to improve our existing design system.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, and the wider product and development teams to ensure delivery of the user interface designs and design standards.
- Assess the competitive landscape, understand patterns and trends, analyze customer behavior and collaborate with others to improve the overall design, holistic experience, and quality.
- Follow up on the final implementation of all features to ensure proper execution.
- Work with developers to ensure pixel-perfect UI implementation.
- Performing tests for intuitive and best user experience.
- At least 5 years of professional experience as UI/UX designer in an agency or client side.
- Demonstrating solid understanding of web technologies and application of user-centered design methods with knowledge of high-fidelity interaction design, UI/UX principles, best practices, and techniques.
- Portfolio of UX/UI work demonstrating quality examples of clean and clear designs, easy-to-use flow and principles that meet user stories.
- Prior experience designing for Analytics and SaaS products preferred.
- Strong background in visual design with an understanding of graphic design communication skills, like color, iconography, typography, and layout a plus.
- Proficiency in industry-standard tools for design, presentation, and prototyping such as Adobe Suite, Figma, Sketch, etc.
- Understanding front-end concepts such as HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Knowledge of social media, websites, applications and digital marketing is a plus.
- Experience with creating simple and clear design documentation for multiple audiences (developers, product owners, and other stakeholders).
- Experience working within an Agile environment using Agile methodologies and comfort with fast-paced Agile/Scrum environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively using tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Slack.
- Self-starter with strong analytical and critical thinking skills to learn and apply with problem-solving skills.
- A positive, can-do attitude and strong task follow-up skills.
- Great team player who communicates openly, honestly and completely; seeks input from other team members, and shares knowledge openly and regularly.
- Excellent communication, fluent in English, good time management and organization skills.
Please share your portfolio with high quality samples of your work so that we can get a better understanding of your style and design skills. In addition, for a project of your choice within your portfolio, a paragraph with the user stories and your thinking behind the design and how the design achieves the goals.
- English Mandatory.
- Team Offsite trip to a European location
- 20 days annual leave in addition to public holidays
- Incentivized bonus plan
- The hybrid co-working space environment
- Monthly coaching and team lunch/dinner
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com