WeArisma is an influencer marketing solution helping brands and agencies understand, measure and optimise influencer marketing RoI. We help clients increase the effectiveness of their influencer markting strategy and grow brand equity.
As the importance of influencer marketing grows and as the industry matures, so does the need for independent effectiveness specialists. Join us in our mission of bringing independent measurement, accountability and effectiveness to the industry.
We are looking for a growth-oriented Marketing Manager looking to accelerate their career in the influencer marketing industry.
We have a fantastic culture with a collaborative environment where everyone pitches in and has the chance to excel.
As a Marketing Manager at Wearisma you will play a key role in championing the influencer marketing effectiveness agenda. You will be responsible for raising awareness and credibility of WeArisma’s brand through content and social media marketing and driving marketing qualified leads through inbound, outbound and partner channels.
- You will manage Inbound and Outbound lead generation channels which include email campaigns, webinars, digital assets, case studies supported by two marketing executives
- You will manage, measure and optimise campaigns to ensure effectiveness targets are met
- You will develop a deep understanding of customers, products and the buyer’s journey.
- You will leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- You will work closely with the sales team to support them in acquiring new clients by providing them with marketing qualified leads and marketing collateral
- You will work closely with the Growth Lead in executing marketing partnership and sponsorship opportunities
- You will manage all social media marketing (organic and sponsored), SEO/SEM and our CRM system
- 4-5 years of relevant professional experience, out of which 1-2 years of management experience in the marketing and/or demand generation field
- Proven experience setting up, maintaining and managing B2B demand generation plans aligned with business goals with minimum supervision required (outbound, inbound marketing, partnerships)
- Proven experience leveraging marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows.
- Proven experience growing distribution across all channels, not just owned channels. Must be skilled in content creation supported by social marketing (organic and paid), email, SEO/SEM and CRM optimization.
- Strong data analysis skills, demonstrable experience in measuring, analysing, reporting and optimising campaign performance and/or in-house data/insight for B2B content insight creation.
- Interest in influencer marketing and social media marketing
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business or/and Marketing a plus
- Experience with working with Hubspot and Zoominfo is a plus
- Excellent commercial writing skills and brand awareness
- Excellent social and negotiation skills
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Excellent time management skills and a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Growth-oriented, adaptive and proactive personality
- Right to work in the UK
- Excellent spoken and written English
- French, Italian or Spanish is a plus.
- Team Offsite trip to a European location
- 20 days annual leave in addition to public holidays
- Incentivized bonus plan
- The hybrid co-working space environment
- Monthly coaching and team lunch/dinner
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com