WeArisma is an influencer marketing solution helping brands and agencies understand, measure and optimise influencer marketing RoI. We help clients increase the effectiveness of their influencer markting strategy and grow brand equity.
As the importance of influencer marketing grows and as the industry matures, so does the need for independent effectiveness specialists. Join us in our mission of bringing independent measurement, accountability and effectiveness to the industry.
You will be joining us at a very exciting time of growth, we have received investment from Morgan Stanley and have been named one of the most promising AdTech companies by Business Insider.
We are looking for a Sales Account Executive to accelerate their career in the influencer marketing industry.
We have a fantastic culture with a collaborative environment where everyone pitches in and has the chance to excel.
As a Sales Account Executive, you will be key to driving our growth. Your revenue quota will include a range of different companies, such as brands, media firms and agencies, with a focus on EMEA. Wearisma offers an exciting and energizing environment, where you will develop new clients across different sectors and build new business to meet and exceed your targets.
- You will be an integral part of a small, dynamic team sales team, so this is a great opportunity for a fast learner to show hunger, initiative and creativity in converting a group of high-calibre enterprise prospects into clients with a great product and team.
- The opportunity to grow your own pipeline independently within a supportive and nurturing organisational structure.
- Lead and execute Sales from Qualification to Close – with gravitas with senior stakeholders.
- Proven ability to execute full sales cycle from lead generation to closure.
- Achieve profitable sales growth, exceed targets and execute our sales strategy.
- Develop and maintain a high technical understanding of Wearisma’s value proposition & services to be viewed by prospects as a trusted advisor.
- Strong business development skills and emotional intelligence to quickly understand our clients’ needs and create effective strategies to position them with our solutions.
- Identify opportunities and strategies to develop new business. Collaborate with team members to provide valuable contributions from interaction prospects.
- Provide accurate pipeline forecasting analysis, activity reports and track success on Hubspot.
- Great opportunity to progress a mid-level sales career in marketing and technology.
- Based in London.
- 1-3+ years, top performer in achieving targets
- B2B Experience working with MarTech SaaS companies, Top Media Agencies a plus
- Ambitious, hungry, curious and trustworthy
- Management experience in driving Sales team and Operations a plus
- Proficient in Sales toolkits/planning and analytics (Hubspot, metrics optimization, channel management)
- High level of emotional intelligence
- Ability to quickly grasp complex challenges
- Solutions-oriented self-starter
- Great communication skills both with customers and within the organization
- Excellent time management and team working skills
- Strong at initial building relationships with C-Level/VPs from a cold outreach
- Start-up mentality -We are a small company and work together; culture is everything to us.
- Understanding/interest in social media/marketing/brand engagement software would be ideal but not a must
- Flexible and adaptive.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- English Mandatory.
- French, Italian or Spanish is a plus.
- Team Offsite trip to a European location
- 25 days annual leave in addition to public holidays
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Hybrid co-working space environment
- Monthly coaching and team lunch/dinner
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com