With the boom of social media, influencer marketing has grown into a key part of the digital marketing mix and is forecasted to reach $20bn worldwide, with growth accelerated by the shift towards digital due to the pandemic.
Wearisma is building the world’s most authoritative, platform-agnostic source of truth behind Influencer Market Insights for brands, agencies and investors alike for their decision making and risk management as they collaborate with the next generation of creatives online!
Having built the most comprehensive sets of global insights from the US, EMEA and APAC across influential communities, Wearisma works with some of the best brands in the world across the Luxury, Beauty, FMCG, retail & Insurance sectors. Our clients include Coty, Gucci, Made.com etc.
The Senior Marketing Manager is a newly created role and critical for lead generation, performance marketing and growth. The opportunity will allow you to give direction to this role with your hands-on approach, strategic thinking and demonstrated success drawn from other fast-growth B2B-Enterprise / SaaS environments.
The ideal applicant will have experience in marketing with a wide set of experiences in digital marketing, event and content creation. You will be an inspiring leader who has demonstrated success in a B2B-Enterprise-SaaS environment and a track record in leading successful demand generation functions.
- Plan, deliver and optimise all marketing activities including events, content, awards, PR, email marketing, social media, website management, advertising and sales collateral
- Work with the creative support to deliver engaging marketing materials
- Oversee industry event attendance and sponsorships including the creation of speaking proposals and event presentations
- Measure marketing performance across all activities and sync with Hubspot CRM data to track tangible ROI to be presented in Monthly marketing reports
- Manage the creation of case studies, award submissions and blogs
- Maintain and grow relationships with media contacts to ensure all relevant news stories or press releases are covered across relevant publications
- Work with sales and business development to identify areas marketing can support these teams to drive engagement and new leads
- Manage the internal and external comms in the business
- Deliver ad campaigns through relevant channels including remarketing, Google Adwords, and social media platforms
- Drive presence in industry memberships
- Manage website and SEO to drive traffic and leads
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Marketing at an advertising or marketing technology company
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field
- A deep understanding of the HubSpot platform including email marketing, reports, building landing pages, workflows and forms
- Interest in influencer marketing
- Experience in website management and google analytics
- High proficiency with PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and its applications
- Ability to work well both independently with a high degree of autonomy and as part of a team in a global organisation
- Strong integrated marketing and management skills including agency management, research, analysis and strategy.
- You can influence and leverage your audience to drive attendance to webinars, events, and leads to our platform!
- Attention to detail, organised, and able to meet deadlines.
At Wearisma your company benefits will include:
- 25 days plus 8 days of UK bank holiday (20-day paid holiday allowance plus additional days between Xmas and NY)
- Flexible working post-COVID-19 with days at office and WFH
- Co-working space environment with benefits including complimentary drinks, Yoga classes, events and social etc.
- A pension scheme – our pension scheme means that Wearisma will pay a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- Team building days and team lunch/dinner 🙂
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org