"What I love about Wearisma’s platform is that it uses technology to really drive home the importance of human intuition and human creativity.” - Jenny Tsai, Founder, CEO
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject “Senior Manager – Customer Strategy and Insights”‘ to apply for this job.
We’re now looking for an ambitious person to join our fast-growing, ambitious business as a Senior Manager for Customer Strategy and Insights. If you are excited by the idea of working with industry leaders — clients with some of the highest brand values in this world — to help navigate the dynamic field of social influence using the latest insight and technology that will disrupt marketing as we know it, defining what will become the new normal from today’s forward, this could be for you.
Our software solutions apply signal detection, process automation, analytics and machine learning technology to a vast space of social media data around the world to understand what influential communities are telling us, and the patterns and trends most discussed and most relevant to particular brands.
Our mission is to revolutionise how millions of content creators publishing great content directly can build an equitable relationship with brands while delighting their audiences. This impacts how the next generation of brand communication and advertising strategy can be built, how consumer insights can be gathered, how the social media entertainment ecosystem can be built for the better.
Our primary sectors encompass luxury, fashion, beauty with a rapid expansion to other B2C businesses such as CPG and Consumer electronics. We are supporting the global expansion in multiple locations of the most successful brands with the likes of Gucci, YSL, Michael Kors, Clarins, Primark.
- Provide deep influencer market insights and recommendations to some of the best brands in the world
- Develop a deep understanding of a client’s business, needs, industry, and consumers/customers – as well as the role of consumer and influencer insight in bringing their commercial ambitions to life
- Take responsibility for positively building client relationships over time as their go-to trusted advisor in the Consumer Engagement, Insights and Influence Space
- Drive customer satisfaction, retention and organic growth through Value Realisation processes and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Coach members of the customer success team
- Contribute to the retention and motivation of a high-quality Client Services Team
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback
- Work with the CSM team to take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution and improve customer service experience and create engaged customers
- Collaborate with our tight-knit product and technology team to align with, improve and develop processes that best serve our clients and ladder up to Wearisma USPs. Work with the product team to be one of the key contributors to define client requirements, features and improvements.
- Establish and improve service procedures, policies and standards through best practices
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Build market knowledge and become a visible thought leader within the industry
- 5+ years of proven successful experience as in social and/or influencer marketing
- Deep understanding of the influencer marketing space including key metrics, best practices and emerging trends
- Problem solver – You are a natural problem solver and trusted adviser to clients, never shy of presenting a point of view to deliver on client objectives. Ability to negotiate with win-win outcomes.
- Passion for data-driven social influence and consumer insight – You have an interest in new technologies and in the power of consumer data and insights as foundations for business growth. You also have a working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Cognitive intelligence – You can think on your feet, seeing all the angles to best position our platform to best fit a client’s project needs
- Client empathy – You’ll be building deep, trusting relationships to create Wearisma champions within the client businesses you manage with senior and multiple stakeholders. Take responsibility for positively building client relationships over time as their go-to trusted advisor in the consumer insight or influencer or analytics space.
- Preferences and Bias for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills in English and other languages a plus
- Hunger for success – You’ll be ambitious and proud of your achievements to date
- Positivity – You’ve got the charisma, but not the ego, to make a good impression with a collaborative mindset
- Curiosity – You’re interested in learning more about the industry and show an outstanding curiosity towards the client base
- Start-up attitude – You’re comfortable in a rapidly changing environment, working with limited resources, and delivering high-quality work at the speed which is necessary for successful business growth
- Knowledge of CRM and Customer Experience (CX) tools is a plus
At Wearisma your company benefits will include:
- 25 days plus 8 days of UK bank holiday (20-day paid holiday allowance plus additional days between Xmas and NY)
- Flexible working post-COVID-19 with days at office and WFH
- Co-working space environment with free access/benefits including complimentary drinks, Yoga classes, discounts to the gym, events and social etc.
- A pension scheme – our pension scheme means that Wearisma will pay a percentage of your salary towards your pension.
- Team build and team lunch/dinner 🙂
General Interview Process:
- Phone screening
- Video screening
With the boom of social media, influencer marketing has grown into a key part of the digital marketing mix and is forecasted to reach $20bn worldwide, with growth accelerated by the shift towards digital due to the pandemic.
Wearisma is building the world’s most authoritative, platform-agnostic source of truth behind Influencer Market Insights for brands, agencies and investors alike for their decision making and risk management as they collaborate with the next generation of creatives online!
Having built the most comprehensive sets of global insights from the US, EMEA and APAC across influential communities, Wearisma works with some of the best brands in the world across the Luxury, Beauty, FMCG, retail & Insurance sectors. Our clients include Coty, Gucci, Made.com etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org