"Our Engineering and Product teams constantly strive to build the best solutions, using cutting-edge technology." - Jenny Tsai, Wearisma CEO
To apply for this job please send your CV to email@example.com
Wearisma is looking for talented developers to work in a fast-paced, startup environment to deliver world-class influencer marketing software, which is widely used by brands and agencies across the globe.
As our data and services are growing massively, (we have 1M+ influencers with in-depth insights and sync large amounts of data!), we are working on building scalable services, exciting new features and improving our user experience all in the meantime!
We love to work with developers who can embrace uncertainty and love to participate in product discussion. You will work both independently and in the team to design, develop product features, data models, algorithms and create user interfaces and journeys.
What you will do:
- Design, develop and maintain features
- Write clean and efficient code covered by unit and BDD tests
- Participate in code reviews
- Integrate a wide range of APIs with our platform and build features on top of them
- Build and maintain scalable services and assure performance optimization
- Big data analysis and machine learning processing pipelines
- Work in an agile environment
- Good analytics, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Good communication skills and conversational English
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Ability to manage cross-team coordinations and work closely with the product manager
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time and care a lot of coding quality
- Experience in optimizing the performance of backend systems and scaling infrastructure components
- Experience with document-oriented databases and data structure design
- Experience working with data analytics and machine learning projects
- Experience building beautiful front-end with HTML5 and CSS3
11 AM – 7 PM Monday – Friday
- HQtrip to London once a year and Team Offsite to a European location
- 15 days annual leave in addition to public holidays
- Year-end bonus
- Co-working space environment
- Team build and team lunch/dinner 🙂
Annual Salary: Competitive
General Interview Process:
- Phone screening or Offline coding tasks
- Video screening
- Onsite interview
With the boom of social media, influencer marketing has grown into a key part of the digital marketing mix. Working as part of the engineering team, the mission is to systematically derive the signals from the noise that is social media and gather the key insights to inform brand’s global and local decisions.
Wearisma was founded in 2015 by Jenny Tsai. They’re seed funded and the team is split across London and Taipei. Read this interview with Jenny – How to use Instagram to dramatically improve your business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org