"Our Engineering and Product teams constantly strive to build the best solutions, using cutting-edge technology." - Jenny Tsai, Wearisma CEO
To apply for this job please send your CV to email@example.com
Wearisma is looking for a Full Stack Developer who cares about software excellence to help build out their core platform.
You’ll play a vital role in:
- designing and implementing new features, whilst supporting existing ones
- working on all parts of the stack designing data models, algorithms, and creating UIs
- enabling integrations with many social platforms, syncing a massive amount of data
- experimenting with AI and data analysis to create useful insights for users
- collaborating with other developers, product owners, and client support teams
A great candidate will have:
- Passion for writing simple, clean, testable, efficient code
- Used document-oriented databases before
- An interest in working cross-functionally with all areas of the business
A bit about the team:
The team designs and builds everything together, partners closely with the business, and has total autonomy over the technical direction
- Competitive Salary
- Contributory pension
- Company MacBook
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays + extra time off over Christmas/New Year
- Regular team socials
- Shared workspace at Huckletree in Shoreditch** (pre-pandemic)
**A fully-remote hire is fine**. Wearisma has quarterly in-person get-togethers, so as long as you can travel to London when needed, they’re happy for you to work from wherever.
- Initial interview, with a technical assessment
- Final round interviews with the Tech and Product teams
With the boom of social media, influencer marketing has grown into a key part of the digital marketing mix. Working as part of the engineering team, the mission is to systematically derive the signals from the noise that is social media and gather the key insights to inform brand’s global and local decisions.
Wearisma was founded in 2015 by Jenny Tsai. They’re seed funded and the team is split across London and Taipei. Read this interview with Jenny – How to use Instagram to dramatically improve your business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org