“Our marketing team consistently continue to deliver innovative and thought-provoking content driven by our first-in-class insights“ - Shakaila Forbes Bell, Marketing Manager
To apply for this job please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Wearisma is looking for a digital, performance or growth marketing expert who can help build out paid marketing channels to deliver on lead generation targets. This is a part-time/ freelance opportunity.
- Build, manage and optimise paid marketing channels including, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok as well as Paid Search/SEM.
- Run day-to-day campaigns and media buying.
- Prioritise marketing spend and assess ROI analysis.
- Work closely with the content and design marketers to A/B test new content, messaging, copy, landing pages & CTAs and creatives to deliver on performance targets.
- Technical & analytical know-how skills in order to effectively build and track performance through UTM system, lead capture and lead scoring.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads and HubSpot.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive.
- Experience in SEM and optimising paid marketing channels.
Flexible (2 days a week) Monday – Friday
General Interview Process:
- Phone screening
- Video screening
- Onsite interview
Wearisma was one of the first influencer marketing platforms. Since our inception in 2015, we have been powering global brands like Made.com, New Look, H&M and more with user-friendly software, actionable insights, and intelligent reporting.
Our mission is to build a machine to do your heavy lifting on repetitive tasks and build intelligent technology that works in the background so you hardly notice. Our solutions allow professionals from brands and agencies to design the best influencer strategies to captivate online audiences.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com