“Our Marketing Team consistently continues to marry intelligent insights with quality research to produce industry-leading content” - Shakaila Forbes Bell, Marketing Manager
To apply for this job please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject ‘Freelance Content Marketing Writer.’
Wearisma is looking for a freelance content marketing writer to join our Marketing team and contribute regular blog posts, whitepapers and social media copy. If you’re familiar with the B2B influencer marketing landscape, can conduct and report on data analysis and have experience writing engaging content that boosts brand awareness we would like to hear from you. This is a part-time/freelance opportunity.
- Writing well-researched content relevant to the Influencer Marketing space that incorporates Wearisma’s insights and promotes our solutions.
- Tailoring your writing style to meet the needs of Wearisma’s target audience, ensuring all-round consistency and tone.
- Extracting data from Wearisma’s platform, conducting data analysis and incorporating informed insights into all content pieces.
- Liaising with Marketing and Sales to ensure that your content is incline with current objective and attracts maximum reader engagement.
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase website traffic.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter, blog writing or similar role.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Familiarity with mainstream word processing software.
- Capacity to work with minimal supervision and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to analyse large-scale data and confidently report on statistic
- Self-motivated, disciplined approach to work.
Flexible (2 days) Monday – Friday
General Interview Process:
- Phone screening
- Video screening
- Onsite interview
With the boom of social media, influencer marketing has grown into a key part of the digital marketing mix and is forecasted to reach $20bn worldwide, with growth accelerated by the shift towards digital due to the pandemic.
Wearisma was one of the first influencer marketing platforms. Since our inception in 2015, we have been powering global brands like Made.com, New Look, H&M and more with user-friendly software, actionable insights, and intelligent reporting.
Our mission is to build a machine to do your heavy lifting on repetitive tasks and build intelligent technology that works in the background so you hardly notice. Our solutions allow professionals from brands and agencies to design the best influencer strategies to captivate online audiences.