"Influencer marketing is a powerful means to increase a market share, launch a new product or enter a new market. But it requires expertise and tools to meet the KPIs of each project on time and monitor performance to justify the investment. It is a growing complexity for the team in charge and expectations from the boards are growing." - Philippe Renon, Wearisma Senior Advisor
To apply for this job please send your CV to email@example.com
As a Sales Manager at Wearisma, you will be a key player in our APAC office, responsible for delivering consistent, predictable revenue growth from new business through value selling in your respective territory.
- Ownership of the full sales cycle from lead to close.
- Generate your own pipeline by handling inbound leads, initiating outbound campaigns, nurturing partners opportunities, working network, sourcing referrals.
- Accurately forecast and manage the sales pipeline by adopting sales process and methodology and maintaining hygiene in CRM.
- Mix enterprise.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (such as Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Product etc.) in order to deliver first-in-class services and successful outcomes.
- Position Wearsima to win new business by developing, communicating, and driving effective selling strategies that are based on valid, customer-specific value propositions.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to ensure a seamless customer experience and successful onboarding.
- Evangelize Wearsima in your marketing community and network, serving as a brand ambassador with a clear and concise value proposition.
- 5+ years as an Enterprise sales hunter with relevant SaaS sales experience targeted to digital marketers.
- Experience managing a sales pipeline and closing large contracts.
- Experience liaising with partners, generating leads and driving joint sales.
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within the organization.
- Proven negotiation and closing skills.
- Strong track record of navigating within large and mid-market organizations.
- Ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly and effectively.
- Experience presenting to senior managers and C-level executives.
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process.
- Take an active interest in increasing customer satisfaction and deepening customer relationships.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptive.
- English mandatory – Minimum Professional Proficiency
- Korean is a plus
Travel frequency for business purposes:
- Up to 30% of working time will be spent on travel, government restrictions considered.
- HQ trip to London once a year and a Team Offsite to a European location
- 15 days annual leave in addition to public holidays
- Incentivized bonus plan.
- Co-working space environment
- Team build and team lunch/dinner
General Interview Process:
- Phone screening
- Video screening
- Onsite interview
Studies have shown that 1 in 5 people appreciate relevant product recommendations from social media influencers. Done well, influencer marketing can establish trust and bring a huge number of new customers to brands, from lifestyle, luxury, gaming and automotive to beauty, fashion and more. In addition to customer acquisition, brands can also find better ways to communicate their broader positions by engaging with influencers as they address larger issues such as inclusivity, diversity and sustainability.
Wearisma’s unique technology, data and insights help brands create sophisticated, successful influencer partnerships through a mix of human expertise and insights from their augmented intelligence platform.
Wearisma was founded in 2015 by Jenny Tsai.
They’re seed funded and have grown organically to 15 people, split across London and Taipei.
Read this interview with Jenny – How to use Instagram to dramatically improve your business.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org